What is the process for curbside delivery?
- Once you receive the notification that your hold is available, go to the ACPL location where your hold is located. Be sure to check the location’s curbside pick-up hours before you come.
- When you arrive at the ACPL location to pick up your materials, call the location phone number posted outside the library.
- If you do not have a cell phone, please call the branch before you leave your home and staff can schedule a pickup time for you.
- The staff member answering the phone will give you instructions for how to proceed with the delivery.
- Please be ready to provide your library card number.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to current public health concerns, curbside delivery will be a one-way service. This means ACPL staff will not accept returned materials or fine and fee payments via curbside
- If you need to return materials, please use the outdoor book returns at any of our library locations.
- To pay fines or fees related to your library account, please call 260-421-1240 for assistance.
For questions about curbside delivery, please contact our Circulation Services staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (260) 421-1240 during library hours.