The Allen County Public Library has computers available for public use at the Main Library and its thirteen branches with access to the Internet, library catalog, and Microsoft Office products.
All public computers contain:
- Windows 10
- MS Office 2016 applications including Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, and Word.
- Web Browsers –Edge, Firefox, Chrome
- All computers have USB ports. Flash drives are available for purchase at all locations.
- Patrons may bring their own headphones to listen to audio. Earbuds are also available for purchase at all locations.
Patrons may print from any public computer. It costs 10 cents per page to print.
- For ACPL library card holders, money can be added to your Library Card.
- For guests without library cards, a Computer and Print Access Card can be requested.
- Money can be added to cards using debit/credit cards and/or cash.
- Prior to printing you are encouraged to Preview your print job beforehand so that you can avoid unwanted printing by selecting specific pages.
- We also offer WiFi Printing.
Public computers can be reserved for one hour sessions four times per day with a valid ACPL library card or with a guest pass, and will be able to extend a session as long as there are no pending appointments. By choosing to use one of the public computers, customers agree to abide by the ACPL's Use of Computer and Internet Resources Policy.
Computer reservations can be made:
- Online with an ACPL library card
- By calling your local branch.