Research and Databases
Search census, birth, marriage, death records and more (only available within the library).
Chilton Auto Repair
Find and print step by step service and repair procedures, diagrams, and maintenance tables for most automobiles. Also includes ASE test prep quizzes for the most popular certification exams.
Search this archive of popular magazine titles and view them on your computer, phone or tablet. Topics include: Art & Design; Automotive; Family & Kids; Food & Cooking; Sports; and much more.
GALE in Context
- Middle School – Research literature, history, biographies, science and social studies in depth
- Opposing Viewpoints– Analyze both sides of current social issues
Research literary analysis, literary criticism, and author biographies.
Click here for our complete list of genealogy research tools.
Borrow and enjoy audiobooks, eBooks, comics, movies, TV, magazines, or music everywhere you have a screen-your computer, your phone, your car, even your TV. All with your library card.
Explore a variety of topics such as business, education, health, science and more through numerous resources (free to all Indiana residents).
Journal-Gazette, Fort Wayne
Access abstracts and citations of past articles of the newspaper (May 2001-).
Supports those looking to improve core academic skills, pass the GED, prepare for college, join the military, obtain occupational certification, find a job, change careers, become a U.S. citizen and much more.
Search, download, and print tools and activities for teachers and educators to use in and outside of the classroom.
Search or browse for your ancestors among newspaper articles available on NewspaperArchive. This database features newspapers covering all 50 states in the U.S. and 47 other countries from the 1600s to current (only available within the library).
Search and browse articles from historical newspapers (only available within the library).
Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more for free!
Oxford Art Online
Explore art history and criticism.
Oxford Music Online
Research music history and analysis.
ProQuest Super Newsstand
Search full-text national and international newspaper articles.
Free online access to 24 hour essay and resume review drop off, Tutor.com’s 3,600+ expert tutors for one-to-one, real-time tutoring in over 40 subjects and test preparation areas. From the time a student logs into the Tutor.com service with their ACPL card number and pin to the end of their session, the Tutor.com interface has been built for ease of use, a personalized experience and complete safety for the student.
Provides access to over 4,000 online video courses to increase skills in the area of business, technology, and personal development. Please note, to create a Udemy account, a free Microsoft or Google account will be required.
Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
Search over 300,000 periodicals from scholarly journals to popular magazines. For access outside of the library click here and enter your 14-digit library card number and PIN.
Research and evaluate reliable and unbiased investment information on companies, industries, markets, and economies.
Browse unbiased ratings and in-depth financial information on stocks, bonds, mutual funds, banks, credit unions, and more. Also includes the Medigap Insurance Tool for insurance planning. Learn more
- Early World of Learning - Early World of Learning geared for emergent and beginning readers, Read A Loud Books in English and in Spanish, Print and Do Activities, a wide variety of videos and easily navigable games that reinforce reading comprehension.
- Kids- Kids features easy-to-read articles, thousands of images and videos as well as a wealth of engaging games, science projects, and activities.
- Student- Tailored for students in middle school, World Book Student includes all the articles from the print versions of the World Book Encyclopedia plus 10,000 biographies, learning resources, and research tools.
- Enciclopedia Esudiantil Hallazgos – The redesigned Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos is the optimal beginner's Spanish language reference tool with rich media, and engaging features in Spanish.
- Discover- Discover features a life skills section, visual dictionary and research tools for struggling learners.
- Timelines - Hundreds of customizable, interactive timelines of important events throughout history.
Search and request materials owned by other libraries around the world. (First Search only available within the library)