The Allen County Public Library is responding to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in the following ways:
- Adjust how services are delivered to the community
- Limit occupancy in ACPL buildings
- Take appropriate steps to manage rolling staff shortages throughout the organization.
The following practices will be in effect at all ACPL locations.
- The public may access all library locations during regular business hours.
- Study rooms at all locations will be available by reservation.
- Meeting rooms at Main will be available by reservation. Availability at branches varies by location. Please contact your ACPL location of choice to determine whether meeting rooms are available to reserve.
The following services will be available to our community:
- Curbside delivery will be available at all locations. Please note that at the Shawnee Branch, materials can be picked up at the door instead of at curbside.
- Public computers will be available at all library locations.
- Reference services will be available in-person at all ACPL locations; at 260-421-1200; or Ask@acpl.info.
- Library cards applications will be processed in-person or online.
- Library at Home will continue to provide service to homebound individuals and facilities where possible.
ACPL will enforce the following requirements of those wishing to enter library buildings:
- Face masks are not required for library patrons. To promote public health, they are recommended and will be available at all ACPL locations.
- Social distancing remains in effect in all locations.
Please click here for business hours at all ACPL locations.